1. Copy of PAN ( Permanent Account Number) of all directors / Promoters (Minimum 2, Maximum 200)
2. Copy of Address Proof ( Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card)
3. Latest passport size Photographs of all directors / Promoters
4. Utility Bill (Electricty Bill) of premises proposed to be the registered office.
In case Premises is taken on Rent / Lease ( Rent agreement will also be required)
5. Copy of Mobile bill, telephone bill, electricity bill or bank statement supporting the address proof of all directors/ Promoters
Simple procedure in just 8 points to incorporate the company:
1. Check if the proposed promoters / directors have Director Identification No (DIN) or not
2. Apply for digital signatures of directors who donot have DIN.
3. Apply for Director Identification Number
4. Application for Name Approval is Filed in form INC-1
5. After the name is approved, Form RD-1 is filed with Registrar of Companies for Licence
6. After getting the Licence, the MOA and AOA are drafted and sent for MCA Approval.
7. Form INC-7 along with INC-22 and DIR-12 to be filed online after the MOA and AOA are drafted.
8. If the E Forms are found to be in order and gets approved by ROC
9. PAN and TAN Number are applied after getting the Incorporation Certificate
Copyright © 2015 Designed by : Swoquix Info Solution. All Rights Reserved.