firstname.lastname@example.org +91- 9829314500,9785312345
1. PAN card of Applicant
2. Address Proof of Applicant (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License)
3. Aadhar Card / Election ID of Applicant ( Mandatory)
4. Bank Account authentication Details (Cancelled Cheque)
5. Registered Office Address Proof
• If Rented: Rent Agreement
• If Owned: Ownership proof
6. Utility Bill like electricity bill, property documents supporting the Registered address proof
If Electricity bill is not in your name - you can attach No Objection Certificate Download NOC (Sample Copy)
7. Four photographs of Applicant
8. Rubber Stamp
1. Login to dealers account with the Department of Trade and Taxes
2. Fill DVAT -7 Online, Using ID issued by Department of Trade & Taxes
3. The duly attested hardcopy of the DVAT-7 to be submitted to the department with all relevant documents within 3 Working days.
4. Scanned copy of Documents are uploaded at the time of filing DVAT - 7
5. Documents are submitted to the department for processing of application.
1. A perfect system of VAT is a perfect chain where tax evasion is difficult.
2. VAT facilitates precise identification and rebate of the tax on purchases and thus ensures that there is no cascading effect of tax
3. Under a VAT system, the buyer knows, out of the total consideration paid for purchase of material, what is tax component. Thus, the system ensures transparency also.
4. VAT does not have any inflationary impact as it merely replaces the existing equal sales tax. It may also be pointed out that with the introduction of VAT; the tax impact on raw material is to be totally eliminated.
Many Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon Sellers approach us for adding Warehouse, the same can be done by filing DVAT-7 online.
Copyright © 2015 Designed by : Swoquix Info Solution. All Rights Reserved.